I'm a watercolor artist based in Thoiry, France. I was born in Brzozow, Poland, got a diploma in sculpture at the College of Fine Arts in Krosno, studied art history at the Jagiellonian University in Cracow. In my art, I try to capture the simple beauty I find in ordinary objects and common places. The choice of subject is very important to me. It must both inspire me and be a challenge. Whether it is still life, architecture or other subjects, my desire is to always connect with the viewer and hopefully trigger their emotions.
- "President Award" in the "Online International Watercolour Exhibition of Excellent Painting Autumn 2020", organised by Japan International Watercolour Institute (JIWI)
- Winner in "Best Watercolor" category in the July 2020 edition of Plein Air Salon Competition, hosted by "PleinAir Magazine". Chosen by John Manzari, Director of the Meyer Gallery.
- "PleinAir Magazine" merchandise award, finalist & honorable mention awards in the 1st "Women in Watercolor" International Juried Competition 2020
- The Biennial International Prize "Fabriano in Watercolour 2020" - artist in contest upon nomination by Angus McEwan
- Gold Award Winner - "The Best Still Life - Realism" in the 3rd International Watercolor Contest ABU RAWASH PRIZE 2019
- "Best of Still Life" award in the GAWA Annual International Watercolor Online Contest 2019 http://www.globalwatercolorartists.org/
- Royal Watercolour Society Annual Contemporary Watercolor Exhibition, Bankside Gallery, London, UK 2019
- Winner of the Global Association of Watercolor Artists (GAWA) Annual International Watercolor Scholarship 2018 http://www.globalwatercolorartists.org/ada-florek
- Honorable Mention Award in the 2nd International Watercolor Contest ABU RAWASH PRIZE 2018
- Winner of the Hahnemuehle International Calendar Competition - 2016
- 1st place in “Animalistic” category at the Watercolor Biennial Art Bridge in St.Petersburg, Russia 2013
- Winner of the Hahnemuehle International Calendar Competition 2012